Its unusual for me to post more than once per week however since I’ve been nominated by the lovely The Pineappletart to take part in this, here we go.
First of all thanks for the nomination: Go check out Abigail’s post on the link above, love her blog and how much of a strong young woman she is and a truly down to earth blog!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share five facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
WOW this is hard, only 5 facts but which ones should I tell you all!
- I was Born in Germany as a army child and moved around may places before finally ending up in my hometown Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- I am under 4ft 11″….so sad I know BUT it does make people feel sorry for me at the bar so I always get served first.
- I LOVE organising…every couple of month. I get out all of my clothes and make up and re organise everything so it all feels “new” again (I’m pretty sure all women do this right?!?)
- I’m a great baker, even if I say so myself. I cannot cook a meal thought, I’m terrible, but gave me cake ingredients I’m your girl!
- I have an addiction to make up! I literally go in every shop that sells make up and look at the same things over and over again, I cant even wear it all on my face at the same time …im a make up hoarder help!