I don’t know about you, but I’ve been digging the new embroidery trend! I wanna buy everything embroidery from skirts to dressed to bags to shoes!!!
If you keep up to date with my fashion posts it may seem like I’m constantly negative about being Petite and Plus size but the truth is there’s always something out there fore me and many others that are not a perfect size (whatever that may be).
The great thing about this trend is not only is it pretty, the embroidery can camouflage areas you may not be confident in and can take the focus away with distract of pretty patterns. I love to add it with a pop of colour as you can see by this New Look dress!
Embroidery is going to be sticking around and is perfect for transitional outfits into the autumn too so don’t be afraid to pick some pieces up in the summer sales!
This dress is from New Look. they have so many beautiful items at the moment and they also have a curve range too! although this dress goes up to size 18 and has lots of room! Be quick its in the sale now! Here: http://www.newlook.com/shop/womens/dresses/red-floral-embroidered-long-sleeve-skater-dress-_522630669
As mentioned before don’t be afraid to wear this trends. There are so many options available to create the perfect look:
- Add a embroidered bag or purse to any outfit
- A dress with heels or boots to create a perfect day or night look
- An embroidered top with pain trousers to camouflage the belly area
- Wear a embroidered skirt with pain top (black tights if you want)
- Play around with colour, don’t be afraid! Black and reds are my favourite with this trend!