Surprising Things About LASER Hair Removal That You Should Know!
Traditional body hair removal methods such as using an epilator, shaving, waxing or tweezing often leave both men and women seeking to get rid of body hair with:
- Chapped skin
- Ingrown hair
- Irritated skin
- Redness and a lot of pain
That is not the case with LASER body hair removal treatment.
In this context, it is time to take a look into a few pleasantly surprising things you need to know about this amazing unwanted hair removal method.
No Reactions On Your Skin
LASER body hair removal is one of the most effective and safe body hair removal treatments. A statement that has been put forward time and time again.
There is a reason why people swear by this treatment and the reason is that your skin will not react negatively to this treatment. After the treatment is administered to you, you won’t suffer from –
- Dark spots or
- Ingrown hair – all of which are the trademarked side effects of traditional hair removal methods.
The Results Will Be Amazing
Visible results will be witnessed after the first treatment session. You will witness after a few days that the overall thickness of the hair strands on the treated areas on your skin has reduced in terms of thickness and density. Keep up with the scheduled appointment and by the end of a year, your skin will be satin-smooth!
It Is Pain-Free – Almost!
Unwanted hair removal is an almost pain-free body hair removal treatment, especially when compared to waxing or electrolysis. All you would feel when the LASER beam hits the target areas of your skin is a sensation that is similar to a rubber band snapping against your skin. This is something that you can bear easily – can’t you!?
The Precautions You Need To Take Post-Treatment
For the best results from your LASER body hair removal treatment. You would need to abide by the following guidelines with due diligence.
- You would need to steer clear from stepping out into the sun. Keep the treated areas of your skin away from the UV rays.
- Always make sure that the target areas in your skin that needs to be treated, are free from any cosmetic products. Such as spray tan.
- After the treatment, avoid waxing or tweezing or rubbing the treated areas in your skin in order to keep away from irritated skin, swelling or redness.
- After the treatment, avoid using any form of cosmetic product on the treated areas in your skin such as moisturizer or topical cream. It will only make matters worse!
Another pleasantly surprising aspect that very few people know is that a single LASER body hair removal session does not take more than ten to thirty minutes.
It all boils down to the skin type. Whether or not the person has a tan and the area that needs to be treated. In this context, it is advised that for the best results, one should always get this treatment from a revered skin clinic that has a reputed dermatologist and trained personnel as its staff.